A certified health coach is a trained professional who can help you reach your health and wellness goals in ways that fit within YOUR life, make sense, and ensure that those healthy changes last. A certified health coach can help you:
- lose weight
- establish a solid self-care routine
- incorporate healthful habits in a sustainable way
- teach you to prioritize exercise in your busy life
- help you manage your stress in productive, healthful ways
- help you follow your doctors’ orders
- help you get to the bottom of the habits you’d like to change
- get your family on board with helpful lifestyle change
Certified health coaches are not nutritionists. We do not prescribe diets and do not diagnose or treat any health conditions. Rather than focusing on just what you should be eating, we also work with you on how and why.
If you’ve struggled to stick with healthy habits in the past or have been frustrated by yo-yo dieting, a health coach is the perfect partner to help you create healthy changes that last.