These egg muffin cups are super popular in the online healthy recipe world right now and for good reason – they’re a great way to get your healthy breakfast on the go!
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 tsp salt (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp pepper (to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded, low-fat cheese of choice
2. Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
3. Stuff muffin cups with spinach evenly. Pour egg mixture over spinach until cups are 3/4 full. Top with cheese.
4. Bake egg cups for 20-25 minutes until eggs are cooked through. They will puff up while baking and then deflate a bit.
Serve hot and fresh out of the oven or store them in the fridge and reheat them throughout the week for breakfast on the go. These also freeze very well!