Group Nutrition Coaching Program
Next Session Coming January 2021
If you have ever struggled with dieting in the past, you probably have realized that the way we eat is never just about the food – and that is where my online group nutrition coaching program comes in.
You see, it’s not that diets don’t work. On the contrary, they do exactly what they’re designed to do: get you to lose weight quickly. What they are NOT designed to do is teach you healthier eating habits or how to make those habits stick. Instead, they rely on blame and guilt to convince you that it’s your failing so you should try again. I, for one, am DONE with this toxic diet cycle stuff.
Instead of counting calories and cutting carbs, this online nutrition program is designed to teach you the skills you need to take charge of your eating habits in sustainable, sensible ways going forward. Together, we will cover important skills you need, troubleshoot obstacles you encounter, and help you gain insight into your eating habits and relationship with food.
- 8 group coaching sessions
- 4 one-to-one coaching sessions scheduled at your convenience
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group with additional resources and support
- Skills, techniques, and resources you get to keep and continue using to help you progress on your health journey
Is this online nutrition program for you?
- tired of running the diet cycle?
- done with feeling guilty about your food choices?
- sick of missing out because of whatever diet you’re on?
- ready to make some changes that stick?
Then this program is for you.
We will cover topics such as mindfulness, the diet mentality, self-care and more. Over the course of this program, you’ll learn to cultivate greater awareness around your eating habits and start to find the balance that works best for you – so you can feel confident in eating all foods, not just the “healthy” ones.
Ditch the Diets will help you:
- Have a better understanding of the behaviors you want to change
- Be better able to notice those behaviors in the moment, take control of the situation, and make the best decision for you – and be OK with it
- Put yourself back in the driver’s seat of your eating habits
- Use tools like self-care and mindfulness to support you in maintaining your balance
Dieting is toxic and constantly stressing out about food is no way to live. It’s time that we ditch the diets.
What People are Saying about Ditch the Diets
“I’ve been working with Marissa for a few years now on both meal planning and health coaching and would highly recommend her! Not only did she help me fall in love with healthy foods I wouldn’t have normally tried making, her Ditch the Diets program has helped me change my mindset about how I eat, when I eat, and the triggers to watch out for, helping me make positive changes for a lifetime, not just a few months!“
“Working with Marissa has been such a great experience! She has a wide array of knowledge and helpful tips that can easily be incorporated into daily life.”